那天下班以後,我如常的回到泊車場取車,就在我來到自己的車子前面時才發現我的遙控器沒辦法讓我的汽車解鎖,我甚至繞著車子的不同角度也都沒辦法解鎖,後來我就直接用鎖匙去開門。
門是開了,可是車子的防盜系統響個不停,我試著在車上每個角落尋找著那個Immobilizer,到就是找不到。才發現如來我一直在找的Immobilizer就在調整side mirror的下方,可是問題來了。 。 。這Immobilizer的按鈕易脫落。 。 。不見了! !靠,我這系統響個不停整個泊車場的空間都被這刺耳的聲響回音煩死了!
後來大概半小時后防盜系統的聲響才停下來,反正身邊同事也幫不上忙後來我就網上搜索下資料。好不容易看到一個教程,我就試試開後來真的輕易就解鎖了,其實處理方式就如下。
長按A + B按鈕至少10秒,指示燈會閃閃閃,直到燈滅了後,再按1次A按鈕,車子就解鎖了。
還好沒有叫拖車來,不然還真是虧本了。
Fortunately it is no needed to called a trailer, or else…
After get off work that day, I go down to the parking lot as usual, I came
in front of his car only to find my remote control can not let me unlock the
car, I even around the car from different angles there is no way Unlock, then I
directly to the key to open the door.
The door is open, but the car's anti-theft system ringing, I tried to find
every corner of the car that Immobilizer, that is not found. Only to find the
Tathagata I have been looking for Immobilizer in the adjustment side mirror
below, but the problem has come. . . The Immobilizer's buttons are easy to fall
off. . . Gone! . Rely on, I kept a system of parking spaces throughout the
parking lot are this harsh sound echo sick of it!
Later, about half an hour after the anti-theft system to stop the sound,
anyway, my colleagues also can not help me busy on the Internet search under
the information. Finally see a tutorial, I will try to open later really easy
to unlock, in fact, treatment is as follows.
Long press A + B button at least 10 sec, the indicator light will keep flashing, until the lights off, then press the A button, the car will be unlocked.



No comments:
Post a Comment